- Come and See
- My First Visit:
We suspect you want an idea of what our parish is like. In this case our newsletter’s title is helpful in explaining our approach to faith and spirituality — The Grace TEAM (To Each A Ministry). We’re an involved community who come together for worship on Sundays to give thanks to our loving God and to be nurtured for our respective ministries within the parish and the broader community. We do this within a balance of fun and seriousness.
As you click through our web site you’ll get an idea of what we’re about at Grace and we hope you’ll come visit or contact us for more information. If you’ll let us know you’re planning to visit, we’ll be watching for you to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
- Currently we have three worship services at Grace on Sunday mornings:
- A quieter service at 7:45 am without music;
- A louder family service at 9:00 am with children present;
- A more traditional service at 11:15 am with Adult Choir.
Going back and forth between The Book of Common Prayer and The Hymnal may be challenging at first. However, please know that it becomes second nature in a short time.
- Please sign our guest book or a Welcome Card from the pew if you would like for us to follow up with you by telephone or email.
- You are invited to stay after worship for a cup of coffee or lemonade which will be available in the foyer off of the parking lot behind the church.
- Feel free to attend any of our parish activities listed under Current Events. We invite you to make worshiping with us weekly a helpful habit in your life and part of your commitment to Christ.
Our church is located at 871 Merrimon Avenue in north Asheville. You can take the Merrimon Avenue exit off of I-240 and travel north (away from town) for about two miles. We’re on the east corner, on your right two stoplights beyond the McDonald’s restaurant on Merrimon. It’s a beautiful gray stone church with red doors of welcome.