- Come and See
- My First Visit:
We suspect you want an idea of what our parish is like. In this case our newsletter title is helpful in explaining our approach as a parish — The Grace TEAM (To Each A Ministry). We’re an involved community who come together for worship on Sundays to give thanks to our loving God and to be nurtured for our respective ministries within the parish and the broader community. We do this within a balance of fun and seriousness.
The parish offers a multitude of opportunities for ministry within the parish and in the Asheville community. Visit our Getting Involved! page for a an overview of the opportunities available.
As you click through our web site you’ll get an idea of what we’re about at Grace and we hope you’ll come visit or contact us directly for more information. If you’ll let us know you’re planning to visit, we’ll be watching for you to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
- Currently we have three worship services at Grace on Sunday mornings:
- A quieter Holy Eucharist Rite One at 7:45 am without music;
- A louder family Holy Eucharist at 9:00 am with children present;
- A more traditional Holy Eucharist at 11:15 am with Adult Choir.
- Please sign our guest book or a Welcome Card from the pew if you would like for us to follow up with you by telephone or email.
- You are invited to stay after worship for a cup of coffee or lemonade which will be available in the foyer off of the parking lot behind the church.
- Feel free to attend any of our parish activities listed under Current Events? We invite you to make worshiping with us weekly a helpful habit in your life and part of your commitment to Christ.